22 November 2013

The smell of winter

olivia burton big dial watch
Things have been a little quiet on here lately. Mostly because I've been down with a horrible cold but I'm feeling a lot better. However, half of my voice it still gone but it's better than nothing. (Really appreciating good health at the moment!) These past days the temperature has dropped quite a bit, the air is crisp and cold, and I can smell winter in the air. And some of my favourite pieces to wear have been chunky knit jumpers, boyfriend jeans (comfiest jeans ever), and my Olivia Burton watch. 

(Jumper- Primark (Similar), Jeans- (here), Watch- (here) )

'I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape — the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show.' ~Andrew Wyeth

Have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I love your jumper :) Hope you feel proper well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures ! Love your watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wintery photos, remind me of the good things of winter! Hope you feel completely better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it very much, colors are perfect! So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos, love the look and feel. Get better soon love! I could feel I have been getting sick for a week no, and it finally hit me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! The watch is lovely and so is your sweater! And the quote is a favourite :)
    xxx,
    Lilla
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so cute! Love your pictures and I really like your knit jumper, looks so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete